|Call for Papers|
XVII IASE GENERAL ASSEMBLY & INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE IN SPORT ECONOMICS
Call for Papers
The International Association of Sports Economists (IASE) and Shanghai University of Sport (SUS) are pleased to invite you to submit a paper for presentation at the 17th International
Conference in Sport Economics.The conference dates areNovember 7-9,2017,in conjunction with the China Sport Industry Association conference,at the SUS in Shanghai, China. The Centre for Law and Economics of Sport (CDES, Limoges University, France) is assisting with coordination of the conference.The conference is sponsored by the French INSEEC Business School, and the International Journal of Sports Marketing and Sponsorship with a special issue for selected conference papers (subject to the regular journal blind review process).
Topic of the Conference
The general title of the conference will be “Extending the Frontiers of Sport”
IASE believes it is important to consider sports economics with a forward-looking approach. In this context, contributions are invited under the following headings:
– Professional sport
– Labor relations in sport
– Law and economics in sport
– Globalization of sport
– Access to sport
– The integrity of sport competitions (doping, financial doping, criminal economy etc.)
– Sport and economic systems
– The economics of sport sponsorship
– Market research in sports
– Business analytics in sport
– Governance of sport
– Sport and ethics (transparence, accountability, democracy, sustainability, etc.)
– Sport as entertainment
– The economic and social impact of mega-events
We are especially interested in papers on sport in China and Asia, as well as other international themes.Contributions from other topic areas in sport economics will also be considered.Theoretical, empirical, as well as conceptual manuscripts are welcome. Completed research and research in progress are admissible. The language of the conference is English.However papers in Chinese could be part of the program in specific parallel sessions.
· Abstracts (1 page maximum and 12-point font in pdf or MS Word format) should be submitted before 15 July 2017 by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org(North and South America, Australia and New Zealand submissions),email@example.com(Asia Submissions), firstname.lastname@example.org(Europe and Africa submissions)
· All of the submissions will be assessed by a scientific committee.
· There is no submission fee for session papers.
· Format requirements
· Title page:Please include a separatetitlepage with your name, affiliation, mailing and e-mail address, and the title of your presentationand topic area.
Local Organizing Committee
· Chair:Professor Dai Jian, Chancellor of Shanghai University of Sport
· Vice Chair: Wang Xinfang, Vice President of Shanghai University of Sport
· Professor Wu Xueping，Director of Research Department, Shanghai University of Sport
· Dr. Liu Dongfeng, Professor & Co-Dean, School of Economics and Management, Shanghai University of Sport
· Dr. Cao Keqiang, Professor & Dean, School of Economics and Management, Shanghai University of Sport
· Dr. Hu Jinju, Director of International Affairs Department, Shanghai University of Sport
· Xiong Xiao Jian, Director of Student Affairs Department,Shanghai University of Sport
· Yin Qin, Director of International Affairs Department, Shanghai University of Sport
· Xu Chang, Vice directorof President’s Office, Shanghai University of Sport
· Xiong Jin, Associate Dean, School of Economics and Management, Shanghai University of Sport
Conference Organizing Committee
· Jean François Brocard, University of Limoges (France)
· Joel Maxcy, Drexel University, (USA)
· Ross Booth, Monash University (Australia)
· Markus Kurscheidt,University of Bayreuth (Germany)
· Liu Dongfeng,Shanghai University of Sport (China)
· Thestandardregistration fee is US$200，and students rate is US$150.
· The conference will start on Tuesday, November 7thand end on Thursday, November 9th
· Registration will open in the afternoon on November 7th. In the evening a gala dinner will be offered by the local organizer in a typical Shanghai restaurant.
· The Opening ceremony, welcome address and keynote will take place on Wednesday November 8thin the morning. The conference will include least two other keynote presentations by invited experts, and a roundtable discussion on the globalization of sports.
· IASE will organize an elective general assembly for the purpose of association business and elections. All the academic participants are invited to the general assembly, which will be followed by a wine and cheese reception offered by IASE.
· The local host will provide coffee breaksand (box) lunches on Wednesday and Thursday.
· Transportation will be arranged to help conference participants travel from designated conference hotels to the conference site, as well as to move them around the city during social events.
· A list of accommodation options suggested by SUS will be provided.
· An author may submit up to two abstracts as the first author. After undergoing the reviewing process, all authors will be notified about the condition of their submission (accepted or rejected). Presenters must be registered and have paid registration fees for the symposium byatthe latest to secure their oral or poster presentation during the Conference and the publication in the electronic Book of Abstracts.
· Authors of accepted oral presentations are invited to submit their full length papers no later than Sep. 15, 2017 via International Journal of Sports Marketing and Sponsorship.
· Chair:Joel Maxcy, PhD, Head Sport Management, Drexel University
· Co-Chair:Dr. Liu Dongfeng,Co-Dean, School of Economics and Management, Shanghai University of Sport
· Co-Chair:Michel Desbordes, Editor in Chief, International Journal of Sports Marketing and Sponsorship
· Wladimir Andreff, PhD, Professor Emeritus, Paris I Sorbonne
· Eric Barget, PhD, Associate Professor, CDES, University of Limoges
· Jean François Brocard, PhD, Associate Professor of Economics, University of Limoges
· Ross Booth, PhD, Program Director, Bachelor of Commerce, Monash University
· Jean-Jacques Gouget,PhD,Professor and Scientific Director of Economic Studies, CDES, University of Limoges
· Istvan Kasznar, PhD, Professor of Economics and Business Administration,Fundacao Getulio Vargas
· Dr. Markus Kurscheidt,Professor of Sport Economics, University of Bayreuth
|版权所有：网站名称加版权信息 中国-西安博达软件 邮政编码：710065 |